There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. Beaverton Dental Center is proud to be a provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Improve Your Smile! Contact Us Today!
Why Invisalign Treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
At your initial consultation with Dr. Truszkowski or Dr. Marra, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Our doctors utilize Invisalign’s precise digital scanner to create fast, accurate 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a detailed treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week or two and schedule checkups at Beaverton Dental Center every six weeks or so.
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners. Vivera retainer material is at least 30% stronger and twice as durable as other leading clear retainer materials.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at Beaverton Dental Center with our Invisalign doctors. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!